Visiting The Eric Morecambe Centre
PLEASE NOTE The Eric Morecambe Centre is now a completely cashless venue. No cash can be accepted for any purchases in the venue.
Phone lines will be open Monday to Saturday between 10am & 4.30pm
Please note we will only be open in person on show evenings between 4pm & 8pm for ticket collections.
Please note we do not have a cloakroom or bag storage facilities.
For car parking, follow signs to Harpenden Leisure Centre and park in Amenbury Lane Car Park, which is located next to the Leisure Centre. The postcode for the car park is AL5 2HS. Parking information and charges can be found on the St Albans Council website.
Please follow the brown signs to the ‘Sport Centre’ which will direct you to the Eric Morecambe Centre.
Reaching Us By Train/on Foot
Harpenden is approx. half an hour from King’s Cross St Pancras, and 5 minutes from St. Albans via train.
When leaving Harpenden Station, turn left and walk down Station Road towards the town centre. At the mini roundabout, cross the road and head straight along path that crosses the common, towards Park Hall. The Eric Morecambe Centre is situated in Rothamsted Park, through the main entrance to the left of Park Hall.
Cross the road into Rothamsted Park and The Eric Morecambe Centre is situated a short walk along the path on the right hand side.
- You can either book online 24/7 or via our Box Office. To book online please find the event you wish to attend and click on the ‘BOOK NOW‘ button to begin.
- On performance days we are open until half an hour after the performance start time.
- Reservations may be made by telephone & tickets will be held for three days pending receipt of payment in person or via the phone. Telephone bookings may be paid for via card at the time of booking; they will be held at the Box Office for your collection. With all bookings taken by the Box Office staff the best seats will be allocated to you.
- Adults booking to see a children’s show must be accompanied by a child. Children under 5 will not be admitted to any other show than family shows.
- Tickets must be purchased for children over 18 months old, this is at the show producers discretion.
- Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult to any show.
- Your booking may incur a transaction fee of up to £3.50
- Certain performances offer party booking rates for 10 or more. Please enquire when booking or contact our Box Office Manager on [email protected]
- Concessions: Where reduced price is indicated, groups normally included are: Senior Citizens, Children, Students, UB40s, and Disabled, unless otherwise stated, or the category of show/film excludes specific group users. We reserve the right to introduce offers, which cannot be applied be applied to tickets already purchased. Reductions advertised are from the full standard price.
All our risk assessments are for internal use only, and it is not possible to write a specific risk assessment for every party that visits us, nor take responsibility for it’s implementation within the group, Please be assured that all site-specific risks are assessed and controlled as appropriate. With all groups, types of customers in mind and a customer visit to our theatre is a safe experience free from hazards.
Wheelchair access throughout ground floor and lower levels via a lift
A limited number of wheelchair spaces are available in the Auditorium.
As with all concessionary tickets, proof of status will need to be shown by accompanying carers. Please contact the Box Office for more information.
*Exceptions to this rule will be made at the discretion of the management at the time of booking.
Please email [email protected] if you require wheelchair accessible seats as these can’t be booked online.
Toilets are situated on the ground and lower floors with disabled toilets on both levels.
Conditions of Sale
We regret that tickets cannot be refunded or exchanged unless a performance is cancelled or rescheduled. Should this occur, we will ‘exchange’ tickets for another performance to the same value or give a credit note to redeem against a show in the future.(Prior to 7 days of the show date, after then this can’t be actioned)
Tickets for sell-out shows may be accepted by the Box Office for resale on behalf of the customer but no responsibility is accepted nor sale guaranteed. Any tickets sold on will be given a credit note to redeem against a show in the future less 10% per ticket
Please note the booking fee and transaction fee are non-refundable under any circumstances; this includes the cancellation of a show. Please note credit is held for a maximum of 12 months.